Saturday, April 25, 2015

Avoided bombing near Paris: the mother of the suspect “believes he will be … – TF1

She says “shocked” by suspicions about his son. The mother of Sid Ahmed Ghlam, set Friday for a review planned attack and the killing of Aurelie Chatelain in Villejuif (Val-de-Marne) on Saturday expressed his confidence in his son. “I do not know what it does to Paris I do not know his friends, but I trust my son. I believe it will be cleared,” said the woman ‘sixties, during a short interview with some journalists at the family home, which was raided Monday.


“My son, he never did that,” she said between sobs, apparently shot and sedated in the presence of her daughter Hind and his lawyer, Christian Benedict. Her son, she explains that “often falls on the weekend,” to see his family. “It is quiet, he stays with his brothers and sisters, and he never makes problems This is why i am shocked “.

“It is the moral support of the house”


“He’s nice, it is well with everyone: ask neighbors or friends When he returns, he is like anyone He eats with his brothers, sisters He walks, he biked, “she says…. “We often talked on the phone. But he never told me anything. His friends, I do not know. But I believe in his innocence. My son is innocent,” she insists. “I’m confident. I know my son did not do that. My son would never do that. I know. I know how it is. When I speak of him, I found a smile. It is the moral support of the house, “she says.

Sid Ahmed
Ghlam was remanded in custody for a draft attack in the name of Islam against at least one church for the murder of Aurelie Chatelain in Villejuif. Saturday, nearly a thousand people attended a white march in memory of the young woman in this county of Val-de-Marne. A similar rally is planned Sunday in Caudry, in the north, which was from the victim. His funeral to take place next Wednesday in the North.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment