Monday, May 25, 2015

Daniel Cohn-Bendit has just obtained French nationality – ladepeche.fr

                          ,

     

Daniel Cohn-Bendit ./

                             Daniel Cohn-Bendit. /
                         


                     

The former Green MEP Daniel Cohn-Bendit on Saturday received a call from Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve announcing that he had just obtained French nationality. Good news for Cohn-Bendit who had indicated in March its desire to become French. “There’s an easy equation: German + French = European. It’s a little equation that sums up my identity. I find that for the last 30-40 years of my life, it would not hurt that I have dual nationality. It was envy, just without making a political case, “he explained on RTL .

Born in Montauban, Tarn-et-Garonne , the former 70-year-old MP is a French political figure for many years. Yet he had so far only German nationality. This naturalization allows it if they wish to report to the next French presidential election. But this is part of Project Daniel Cohn-Bendit. “My political activity as a member or as an activist in the party is over. That does not mean I will not talk about politics, but I do not intend to make a career. There are lots of people who think about 2017 and I’ll be nice, I play Santa Claus; Therefore, I assure them all. All those who dream in, who think by shaving: do not be afraid, I will not be a candidate in 2017 “he has assured the RTL


         


                                                             


             
         

He chose German citizenship in 1959, Daniel Cohn-Bendit could become French, he said Monday in an interview …

     
         



                                                             


             
         

Daniel Cohn-Bendit is briefly once more on Thursday, “Dany the Red” when he put on a black and scarlet robes, in a ceremony that saw him …

     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment